Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I have been reading lately

Okay so I haven't posted in ages but I have been reading. Here goes the list:

Johann Lindsey " A Rogue of My Own"

Julia Quin - What Happens in London
The Lost Duke of Wyndham
Mr. Cavendish I Presume

Joan Kilby - Beach Baby

Four Dukes and a Devil - by Cathy Maxwell, Elaine Fox, Jeaniene Frost, Sophia Nash, and Tracy Anne Warren

Scottish Brides - Christina Dodd, Stephanie Laurens, Julia Quinn, Karen Ranny(sp?)

Janet Evanovich - Finger Lickin' Fifteen
Plum Spooky

Nora Roberts - Blackhills
Vision in White

Laurie Viera Rigler - Confessions of a Jane Austin Addict

Mary Balogh - Seducing an Angel

Gils Mc Neil- Divas Don't Knit

Fern Michaels' - Mr and Mrs Anonymous

Debbie Macomber -92 Pacific Boulevard

Maggie Sefton - Drop Dead Stitch

That's it for now I do habve 9 more books to read and one more to buy. I have gotten the new Dan Brown novel - The Lost Symbol and can't wait to read it and also next week the newest Diana Gabaldon book comes out - Echo on a Bone (I beleive that's the title) goes on sale tuesday and I have one on hold for me. Can't wait for that one neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment